Richterworks Process: Discovery
To understand your message, we
- Get to know you, our client, and what makes your company, service or products special.
- Learn who is your Potential Customer or Client (PC).
- Discover how to best meet the needs of your customer through the media of the new site.
- Partner with you to create a website which connects with your potential client by addressing their needs, desires and concerns, while reflecting your company brand and promise.
Richterworks Process: The Design
To create your visual portrait, we
- Look at what you currently use to market
- Find out what does, or does not, work
- Ask your preferences in colors, design and style
- Review sites and features you like
- Determine what you think works in what your competitors are doing
- Evaluate what features will be incorporated into the site
Richterworks Process: The Development
There are many steps in a thoughtful development process:
- Create your website using the approved design.
- Adding content: text, images and media.
- Check to be sure plug-ins, links and navigation work as anticipated.
- Check for consistency of appearance in browsers.
- Check for graceful resizing of site for tablets and cell.
Get Found Online!
Richterworks Process: Getting Found
You don’t want to be the best billboard in the desert!
Richterworks also offers first tier and affordable solutions to getting your new website (and your business) found (services sold ala carte):
- We can get your website listed on the top 50 directories.
- Get Google, Yahoo and Bing local so your business shows up more prominently in local searches for your services.
- Be sure your listings are consistent and up-to-date.
- Set up of Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn pages.
- We can set up data aggregators to increase your search net.
- Reporting included so you know when each piece is complete.
Richterworks Process: Wrapping Up
After final approval, we upload your new website to your host and train you how to edit it (if WordPress).
We are always available to promptly make changes and edits.
Richterworks is proud that many of our clients return to us when they are ready for a new site design.